Features & Benefits
Massage is the manipulation of soft tissue for the purpose of increasing overall comfort by temporarily relieving minor muscular pain and discomfort caused by fatigue or overexertion. The first records of massage date back 3000 years to early Chinese folk medicine. Western civilizations were introduced to the benefits of massage by Greek and Roman physicians.
The Chi Machine® blends the ancient arts with modern technology for a unique experience. The Chi Machine® maximizes the movement of the body which helps to provide prompt temporary relief. Fatigue or excess physical exertion can generally lead to minor muscular aches, pains and tension. The Chi Machine® supports temporary relief from these conditions without creating undue stress to bodily structures or additional muscular overexertion.
Because the massage with The Chi Machine® is performed while you are reclining and relaxed, with weight removed from the spine, you will immediately notice a sense of extreme comfort and pleasure.
Since 1990, over Five million Chi Machines® have been sold worldwide. The Chi Machine® has gained a tremendous reputation for its solid construction and outstanding benefits. Unlike many types of medical devices, The Chi Machine® is easy to use, providing excellent results without stress or injury to the body.
More features of the new SDM-888 The Chi Machine® include:
1) Improved noise insulation - A noise absorbing cushion is added inside to effectively damper the sound level. Additional stability has been added to the footrest to increase durability and sturdiness.
2) With the upgraded material used, The Chi Machine SDM-888 has a smoother and quieter movement.
3) A stronger base and construction allows people of all sizes to enjoy the pleasure of The Chi Machine.
4) The new fully enclosed design of the motor provides better protection during shipping and transportation. The electrically insulated design of the entire machine
THE BENEFITS OF A THERAPEUTIC MASSAGER
• Temporarily relieves minor muscle aches, pains and tension caused by fatigue or overexertion
• Temporarily increases local blood circulation
• Locally relaxes muscles